Check out our Tap room and try the Organic April Fools Ale. It is the newest arrival at the Tap room. The price is right. $2 a glass, $6 for refilled, and $13 for a new grower (fill). Cheer!!
We made it to 2 years last Sunday. I would like to thank everyone for supporting our effort and continue to do so many more years to come.
When you are out shopping for beer, look for Wildwood Brewing beer. We are now offer four beer styles in can, Ambitious Lager, Mystical Stout, Bodacious Bock and White Bark Wheat.
If you are a wheat beer lover, try Wildwood Brewing 2012 and 2013 award winning White Bark Wheat. If you are around the area, stop and get it right off the tap. Our tap room open from 4-8 pm daily.
Wildwood Loquacious Duck, 2013 award winning, will be available in can soon.
We had a major equipment failure which caused us to lose our entire cellar inventory of beer. We had been working very hard to get everything fixed up and new product made. We accomplished our task and ready for a toast. Our tap room will be open from 4:00 to 8:00 pm everyday starting this Friday, November 29th.
We are looking forward to see you in our tap room this weekend.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Live music is from 6-8 pm and wood fired pizza is from 4 until close.
1. Wildwood Organic Loquacious Duck won the best Bock/Mai Bock in the state of Montana at the 21st Annual Missoula Garden City Brewfest
2. Wildwood Organic White Bark Wheat won the best German Style Wheat beer in the state of Montana at 5th Annual Montana Brewers Festival in Missoula, Montana
Wildwood Brewing will host the Second Annual Sustainability Fair on Sunday, October 13th. There will be food, games, live music, tasty organic beer, and demonstrations on the skills of sustainability and self sufficiency. This event is free for all and family friendly.
12:00 to 8:00 pm The Tap room is open
2:00 to 5:00 pm Vendors will display their products and services
Wildwood Brewery’s brewmeister, Jim, is going to demonstrate how to make beer. If you are interested in learning how to make beer, you need to show up at noon and plan to be here all afternoon. From start to finish, it might take 6 to 8 hours.
2:00 to 4:00 pm Dan Dubuque
4:00 to 6:00 pm Sleep Camp Run Ban
6:00 to 8:00 pm Casey Schaefer
There will be hand crafted wood fired brick oven pizza available to purchase.
1. Organic Ambitious Pale Lager won Best Lager and best beer in Montana at the 2012 Garden City BrewFest, in Missoula, Montana.
2. Organic Discerning Pilsner won Best Light Lager at the 4th Annual Montana Brewers Festival at Caras Park on Saturday, October 6th, 2012.
3. Organic White Bark Wheat Ale won Best Wheat/Rye the 4th Annual Montana Brewers Festival at Caras Park on Saturday, October 6th, 2012.
4. Organic Mystical Stout won Taster’s Choice Award on September 29, 2012 at Butte-toberfest
Come to Wildwood Brewery for tasty organic beer and live music. Casey Schaefer will be here from 5-7 pm. Come and have fun with us this Friday!!