We had a major equipment failure which caused us to lose our entire cellar inventory of beer. We had been working very hard to get everything fixed up and new product made. We accomplished our task and ready for a toast. Our tap room will be open from 4:00 to 8:00 pm everyday starting this Friday, November 29th.
We are looking forward to see you in our tap room this weekend.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
1. Wildwood Organic Loquacious Duck won the best Bock/Mai Bock in the state of Montana at the 21st Annual Missoula Garden City Brewfest
2. Wildwood Organic White Bark Wheat won the best German Style Wheat beer in the state of Montana at 5th Annual Montana Brewers Festival in Missoula, Montana
1. Organic Ambitious Pale Lager won Best Lager and best beer in Montana at the 2012 Garden City BrewFest, in Missoula, Montana.
2. Organic Discerning Pilsner won Best Light Lager at the 4th Annual Montana Brewers Festival at Caras Park on Saturday, October 6th, 2012.
3. Organic White Bark Wheat Ale won Best Wheat/Rye the 4th Annual Montana Brewers Festival at Caras Park on Saturday, October 6th, 2012.
4. Organic Mystical Stout won Taster’s Choice Award on September 29, 2012 at Butte-toberfest
Come to Wildwood Brewery for tasty organic beer and live music. Casey Schaefer will be here from 5-7 pm. Come and have fun with us this Friday!!
Food Farm allowed us some floor space away from the beer cooler to sell our beer. The owner is giving us one chance. If our products don’t move, he will discontinue them. So, PLEASE BUY OUR BEER AT THE BEER FARM (Orange Street Food Farm)!
Wildwood Organic Discerning Pilsner and White Bark Wheat Ale won the Best Light Lager and the Best Wheat/Rye at the 4th Annual Montana Brewers Festival at Caras Park on Saturday, October 6th, 2012. There were 76 Montana Made Beers from 21 Montana breweries, and all beers were judged by the Zoo City Zymurgists.
You can purchase Wildwood organic Bodacious Bock, organic Mystical Stout and organic Ambitious Pale Lager in cans at Worden’s Market, Good Food Store and Rattlesnake Gardens, Missoula Community Food Co-op, Hamilton Market Place, Boomers, 2nd Street Sushi in Hamilton… Look and ask for Wildwood Beers next time to go out and shopping.
Check out the canning operation: http://www.kpax.com/news/stevensville-s-wildwood-brewery-starts-canning-beer/
Organic Ambitious Pale Lager and organic Bodacious Bock are now available for purchase. Next week, we will have organic Mystical Stout in cans.
Ask for Wildwood Beer wherever you go… Bars, Restaurants and stores
The 1st Annual Sustainability Fair went very well yesterday. Wildwood Brewing would like to thank all vendors, musicians, volunteers and the people who helps spread the word to make this fair happen. We would like to thank our families, friends and customers for come in out and supporting our Fair last Sunday including KPAX. We are looking forward to have a bigger fair next year.